The 2018 SECPTA Soccer Season Registration is Here!
Who: All children, ages 3 (must turn 3 on or before 9/8/18) to 5 years old. 2017-18 SECPTA memberships expired on 6/30/2018 and must be renewed for the 2018-19 year to play soccer.
Where: Solon Recreation Community Ball Fields (next to the tennis courts)
When: Saturday mornings for 6 weeks, beginning September 8 through October 13, from 9:30AM – 10:30AM. If needed, a rain date of October 20 has been scheduled.
Cost: $25 per child. This cost will cover t-shirts and equipment. The registration fee is non-refundable.
SECPTA Soccer Rules and Guidelines:
● All games are for fun! Scores will not be kept. Everyone is a winner.
● Practices are at the beginning of each game.
● Coaches will rotate all players. Each child will play a minimum of 2 quarters each game.
● Shin guards are required for each child to play. This will be strictly enforced for the safety of all players. (Shin guards are not included and must be provided/purchased by parents)
● Cleats are not permitted. Regular athletic shoes are recommended.
REMINDER: YOU MUST BE A CURRENT SECPTA MEMBER IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD TO PARTICIPATE IN SPORTS.
Please direct questions to [email protected]
Important Notes on Registration Form Below:
- Tickets go on sale beginning 12:00AM Thursday July 26 2018, ONLY until 11:55PM Friday, August 24 2018
- If you have not yet registered to be a member of SECPTA, please do so first by clicking on “Register” under the blue MEMBERS button at top, or by visiting https://www.secpta.net/register
- You must be logged in to register for Soccer. To do so, click on “Log In” under the blue MEMBERS button at top, or visit https://www.secpta.net/login
- For further details about the event, including the address and venue details, please visit the main event page at https://www.secpta.net/?p=13849